Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Little Valentines

 
Posted by Picasa


This week we celebrated our fourth annual Forever Family Day with Big Sister who was adopted at 15 months in 2004. February 11th will aways be one of the best days of my entire life. After waiting so many years to hold the child of my dreams, I finally became a mother. Big Sister continues to be everything I could have ever asked for in a daughter. She is smart, sweet, loving and funny. Now, I am blessed to have two wonderful daughters. God has truly blessed me!

4 comments:

Alex Elliot said...

Congratulations!!!!

mommy24treasures said...

Happy Valentine's Day to your beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

Ashley,

I am so happy to have gotten to know you a bit as your dreams for your family have unfolded! Your girls are beautiful.

Donna said...

Happy family anniversary...your girls are so precious!