Friday, February 15, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

I was tagged by Sherri to list 7 random things that many of you out in Blog Land may not know about me. The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I am obsessed with Hello Kitty. We have many Hello Kitty items throughout our home. I haven't bought the toaster yet, but I look at it every time we visit Target.

2. My parents owned and operated several restaurants over the span of 30 years.

3. I'm a neat freak, at least I try to be one. Can't stand a mess!

4. As a little girl, my Barbies always had adopted children.

5. Traveling around the world is my secret desire.

6. I love reading. It's my favorite thing to do. Wish I had more time for it!

7. Spaghetti is my great comfort food.

I now tag:

Kris
Alison
Karen Beth
Katie
Melissa
Karianne
Mary

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Ashley---I love tags; both reading other people's and doing my own! Thanks for thinking of me!

kitchu said...

I did this one a few posts ago, but
thanks for tagging me :)

Deb said...

I love Hello Kitty too!
Speghetti is a great comfort food.
Great list.

Anonymous said...

I love these tags! You and I both love spagett1 and reading! Can hardly get enough of either :). Unfortunately, my hips can't afford all the spagetti.

Anonymous said...

PS Travel around the world is my DREAM!

The Byrd's Nest said...

I just love it that your barbie's adopted children! Precious!

Your girls are just adorable! I love the pigtails! My two won't let me touch their hair!