Monday, February 11, 2008

Big Sister's Vision Board

Last week, Oprah continued her discussion about "The Secret" and one of her guests mentioned having a family vision board. I thought the idea was great! I made a vision board for myself and then had Big Sister create one. The premise is that you are asking the universe to bring these things into your life. Here are a few of the things Big Sister would like to happen:



She wants to go to the beach, warm up in the sun, play in the sand and swim in the water.



She wants to go to Disney World.



She wants to go back to China, climb the steps of the Great Wall and see her birthplace.



She wants to learn how to snap her fingers.



She wants to see the new Hannah Montana movie.

My vision board looks a little different than my daughters. Some of the places I yearn to see are Italy, France and Japan and by now, I certainly know how to snap my fingers. Other visions or wants for me include finding a good job, making a certain salary, health, happiness and security. When you have children, you still have your own wants and needs, but deep inside you know that helping them achieve their desires becomes the biggest priority. As Big Sister wrote her list, I kept thinking, Yes, you will have this. I can make this happen for you.

4 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

tjis sounds like a great idea! Love Big Sis's list!

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged. Check our my blog for the rules.

Anonymous said...

I loved this idea! How fun for Big Sister!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!