Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Birthday KJ!

July is the month of birthdays in my family. My siblings and I are all born in July. My nephew celebrated his 21st birthday on July 6th, and my youngest niece will turn one on Wednesday, July 30th. My sister and brother-in-law celebrated her birthday this past weekend with a party. My daughters especially loved the chocolate cupcakes, and spending time with their cousins and new friends. At 12 months, my amazing niece, KJ, is walking (trying to keep up with her big sister), eating big kid food (like pasta and bread), and beginning to talk. I've even heard her say, "Auntie" a few times even though my sister doesn't believe me. Here are a few photos of my darling niece:



KJ loves shoes!



KJ and me at her party.




Animal crackers are her favorite.




Standing with her cousin, Little Sister.

No comments: