Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mei Mei Video Recommendation


Each year on the anniversary of our forever family day, I try to buy my daughters' something that represents their Chinese heritage. This past February, I bought Big Sister the Dance and Learn Chinese with Mei Mei DVD. Little did I know what a huge hit it would be. Both of my girls absolutely love it! They put on their ballet outfits and dance around, fluttering like delicate butterflies. More beautiful than a field of spring flowers. You can purchase the video or DVD from Amazon.com. Mei Mei is actually a grown woman who guides a group of students. Together, they teach children how to speak and sing Chinese. We really love this DVD and highly recommend it to anyone with children adopted from China.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Okay, I am going to go order this right now. We have been needing something like this, for us as well as Bailey! haha