Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Girl Next Door Wins Bret's Heart




The writer's strike may have stopped us from watching new episodes of our favorite TV shows, but it did wonders for reality TV. I should know because that's all I watched at night during the past few months. One of the shows that got me hooked was Bret Michael's, Rock of Love 2. I never did see Rock of Love 1, but apparently last season, he chose the wrong girl and the relationship didn't pan out. Bret is the lead singer for Poison, an American rock band that first formed in 1983. This summer, Bret Michaels will be releasing Rock My World, his newest solo CD. In Rock of Love 2, women from various walks of life competed to win Bret's heart. In the end, it came down to Daisy, a seemingly neurotic stripper still living with her ex-boyfriend and the accomplished, yet wild girl next door, Ambre. He choose Ambre who in my opinion was definitely the best bet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Bret Michaels. He's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I hate to admit it! I watched this too :)!!