Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wednesday's Reflection - Time


“We don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here.”


- Susan Taylor

In a blink of the eye, time moves forward. Have you accomplished all that you wish for? Have all your dreams come true? If not, think of 2008 as a new beginning, a time to move forward and start fresh. One of my biggest joys in life is my children. This year, I vow to live more in the moment and simply enjoy their existence, valuing what they have come to mean to me. My house will continue to be messy long after we are all gone, but my daughters won't always be small. One day soon, they will be women themselves living on their own, making their way in the world. At age 60, I want to be know in my heart that I cherished them and spent previous TIME with them. What better gift can we give our children than our time?

******************************************************************************

Another quote from Jamie Lee Curtis

"As a mom, you have to look at how much time you're spending with your kids. There is nothing you will regret more in your life - nothing - than not being present for your children. "

No comments: