Thursday, January 17, 2008

Google Fun

A friend of mine, Natalie, had this posted on her blog. I thought it looked like fun so added it to mine. Basically, you are given a series of questions and then must find Google images to reflect the answers. See if you can guess what my images are revealing about me!

What is your favorite food?



Answer: Mexican, especially Nachos!

Where did you grow up?



Answer: New York

Where do you live now?



Answer: Chicago

What was your first job?



Answer: I worked the drive-through window at Burger King. Oh how, I loved the greasy smell of french fries on my clothes - NOT!

What is your favorite color?



Answer: Burnt orange

What is your grandmother's name?



Answer: Eugenia

Where would you most like to visit?



Answer: Japan, especially during the spring to enjoy their lovely cherry blossoms!

2 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

I love it. very interesting.

Michelle said...

Fun! But I think I need a peek at the answers!