Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Family Dinner Week and Fall Festivities


Last night, we had family dinner night at my daughters' Montessori. It was catered by a local Italian restaurant. We had a nice time enjoying the good food and company. I was able to meet some of my daughters friends as well as their parents. On Friday, Big Sister's kindergarten class will be hosting a Thanksgiving family feast with another meal, and a concert performed by the children. I love this time of year with all of the special festivities. We have many eating events in my school as well, including a weekly Wednesday breakfast. Two teachers sign up each week to present their special breakfast to the rest of the team. It's something we all look forward to, and helps us get through the week.

1 comment:

Julie said...

What a couple of cuties we will keep the sunny pictures coming from Florida!