Thursday, October 30, 2008

Scenes from a library






We love going to the library. It's actually been one of my favorite places since I was a little girl. Someday, when I'm old, I want to work in a library, and be surrounded by books. I know it sounds crazy, but the library has always felt like a home away from home for me. I love reading! I love books! I wish I had time to read more, but with a full-time job and raising two little girls alone, I don't have enough time. Many of our playdates are held at the library such as the photo shows. The boy is one of Big Sister's best pals (Ian) and also featured is his new baby brother born last July.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Libraries ARE neat places to just hang out in!!! Looks like the girls thoroughly enjoyed their visit!

mommy24treasures said...

oh I love the bookstore and library as well I could spend all day at the bookstore easily.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh we DO love the library. Just went today for some more books. We check out about 12 a week and they have them memorized by the end of the week. Love it! I may have to copy this post one day.....

Jeff and Amy said...

How awesome, need to start Lily in on storytime, and the girls look adorable in those outfits too ;)