Thursday, December 27, 2007

Night Before Christmas Photos




Here are photos of my lovely daughters dressed in their pj's and new princess slippers waiting for Santa's arrival. It warms my heart to know that I have them both home with me this year and that they love each other so much. The holidays are such a difficult time for waiting (adoptive) parents. In my blog, I don't always write about sunshine and roses, but truthfully about the highlights and pitfalls of adopting and raising children. Despite this, my goal remains true, to inspire those still waiting and fill them with hope that dreams can come true.

4 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

beautiful slippers!

Anonymous said...

Your daughters are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh! Your girls have the best smiles!

Mike and Cheryl said...

Your girls look so happy and they are sooo sweet!!
Cheryl (LID March/06)