Saturday, November 3, 2007

Happy Birthday Love Bird





Dear Little One,

Today, as you turn five, I want to tell you again how much I adore you. From the moment we first met, I fell in love with your beauty and sweetness. You are such a loving person, happy and kind; certainly one of the best things that has ever happened to me in my entire life. I am so proud to be your mommy.

Each day you entertain me with your stories, songs and hugs. I cherish every piece of artwork that you bring home from preschool. I also love taking you and your sister to the park and playing Leapster on our special mother-daughter nights when you get to stay up a little bit longer than your usual bedtime.

The first five years have been filled with so much fun watching you grow into the big girl you are now. Have a wonderful birthday and know that mommy always love you.

Happy 5th Birthday!

Love,

Mommy

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Sooo sweet, mommy!
You are certainly blessed.
Hope your little Love Bird had a fabulous birthday!!!