Monday, November 5, 2007

Build-A-Bear Bearthday Party

Yesterday, Big Sister celebrated her fifth birthday with 8 of her girlfriends at a local Build-A-Bear store. The girls seemed to have a great time choosing their bears, selecting a special T-shirt, fluffing their Teddies with stuffing and playing games with the event host. Everything went fine until the end, when it was time to go and the store manager realized that she sent Big Sister's gifts home with another little birthday girl. BS started crying!! Thankfully, they contacted the other child's parents and her gifts were returned a few hours later.

Mistakes do happen, but overall, it was a nice party!

3 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

I am so glad the crisis had a happy ending!

Deb said...

Sounds like they had fun reguardless. I thik I would have cried too......!

Anonymous said...

I love the picts! And your birthday letter had me in tears.